Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting plumber, excavator or maintenance technicians on job sites.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to cutting grass, cleaning, hauling debris, cutting pipe, etc.
- Willing to learn on-site
- Able to assist in any job required
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Stand, walk, crouch, and kneel on a regular basis
- Crawl space and basement work are often required
- Medical insurance available after 90 days
- Group Accident Policy
- Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- Company phone and vehicle
- Tablet provided
Monday – Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30; on-call 1 out of every 4 weeks
Pay based on experience