Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Breaks concrete to prepare area for digging.
- Digs for sewer, water and gas line repair and new installation.
- Backfills holes and areas that have been serviced and grades, cleans, seeds and repairs the area.
- Removes old sewer lines for new system installation.
- Checks lines for proper flow prior to leaving work area.
- Obtains customer approvals for work.
- Maintains and fuels vehicle and stocks the service truck with adequate parts.
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools.
- Completes all required documentation on services and may collects/record fees for delivery to the office.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area. Removes all debris from work area.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Commercial driver's license is preferred.
- Requires heavy equipment operator skills.
- Experience with high pressure jetter.
- Strong history is experience with sewer cleaning equipment and locator.
- Sewer lining experience preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Backhoe certification preferred.
- Pass a motor vehicle record's check, drug screen, and background check.
- Over 2 years, up to and including 4 years experience
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Stand, walk, crouch, and kneel on a regular basis
- Medical insurance available after 90 days
- Group Accident Policy
- Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
- Paid Vacation (PTO)
- Company phone and vehicle
- Tablet provided
- Monday – Friday, 7:45 am to 4:30; on-call 1 out of every 6 weeks
- $50,000 - $75,000 average annually based on skill set/experience